- A point in a conflict at which nuclear weapons are or would be brought into use.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And this might convince him that such would not result in a nuclear response, i.e., raise the nuclear threshold for this while conspicuously lowering it for anthrax.
- They also contend the obligatory destruction of the U.S. chemical-warfare capability will lead to a decrease in chemical-defense funding and a lowering of the U.S. nuclear threshold.
- This meant that Prithvi's deployment would lower the nuclear threshold, especially since movement of short-range missile batteries to launch points could be easily detected by the adversary.
Más definiciones de nuclear thresholdDefinición de nuclear threshold en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.