sustantivo (plural nucleoli /-lʌɪ/)Biology
- A small dense spherical structure in the nucleus of a cell during interphase.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Microscopically, large neoplastic lymphoid cells with prominent nucleoli and frequent mitotic figures occlude small vessel lumina.
- As the cells separated their chromosomes, the nucleolus also appeared to segregate asymmetrically between mother and daughter cells, with the majority in the mother.
- The tumor cells were arranged in trabecular and solid patterns with nuclear pleomorphism, prominent nucleoli, and scant basophilic cytoplasm.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition to nucleolar prominence, multiple nucleoli and nucleolar margination have also been suggested as diagnostic criteria for prostate cancer.
- Active transcription of ribosomal DNA is required in all organisms for both nucleolar formation and ribosome biogenesis.
- The LTR probe uniformly labels the chromosome arms except at the telomeres, nucleolar organizing regions, and centromeres, where the signal is lacking.
mid 19th century: from late Latin, diminutive of Latin nucleus 'inner part, kernel' (see nucleus).
Más definiciones de nucleolusDefinición de nucleolus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.