- A complex consisting of a nucleic acid bonded to a protein.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A monoclonal antibody to influenza nucleoprotein was purchased from QED Biosciences (San Diego, CA).
- The other important proteins include the nucleoprotein closely associated with the helical RNA, phospho-protein P, matrix protein M, and L protein.
- The biochemical composition and molecular structure of main components of the nucleoprotein complexes are currently studied in detail, whereas general principles of their supramolecular organization still remain unclear.
Más definiciones de nucleoproteinDefinición de nucleoprotein en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.