- A compound (e.g. adenosine or cytidine) consisting of a purine or pyrimidine base linked to a sugar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The chemical and biological effects of UV radiation on purine and pyrimidine nucleosides and nucleotides have been the subject of many studies.
- The synthesis of nucleotides from the purine bases and purine nucleosides takes place in a series of steps known as the salvage pathways.
- In an attempt to shed light on this matter, we have studied the intrinsic fluorescence properties of the purine and pyrimidine nucleosides dA, dG, dT, and dC in organic solvents in the presence of small amounts of water.
Más definiciones de nucleosideDefinición de nucleoside en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.