Definición de nudist en inglés:
A person who engages in the practice of going naked wherever possible: [as modifier]: a nudist beach
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On some beaches in America, nudists lie as naked as the day they were born.
- Everyone has naked dreams; do nudists, I wonder?
- During summer, though, one beach is primarily gay, while the other is very much a nudist beach, further out of town between Sitges and Vilanova.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The nudist magazines I am referring to also attempt a masquerade of non-homoerotic intent, they are steadfastly about nudism and naturalism, and the philosophies and lifestyles that are part of those subcultures.
- Disorderly and drunken behaviour, nudism and photographing indigenous people without their consent, particularly when they are naked or semi-naked are totally unethical tourist activities that are indulged in.
- To the international philosophy of nudism that consists in unity between naked body and nature, Brazilian nudists add local flavour, arguing that native Indians met the arriving Portuguese in the nude 500 years ago.
Definición de nudist en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda