Definición de nuisance en inglés:
- If the newcomers wanted to make a go of it here and did not make a nuisance of themselves, they could be Australians.
- They don't want to go along to annual general meetings and make a nuisance of themselves.
- In return, they don't secede or otherwise make a nuisance of themselves.
- The courts tend to approach the question of the existence of a nuisance, whether public or private, as a question of fact.
- What constitutes a statutory nuisance is carefully defined in section 79 and so too are numerous exceptions.
- Picketing accompanied by violence, or even merely noise, may be a private nuisance.
innocent from (Middle English):
Literally meaning ‘not harming’, innocent goes back to Latin in- ‘not’ and nocere ‘to hurt, injure’, which also lies behind nuisance (Late Middle English), noxious (Late Middle English) ‘harmful’, its opposite innocuous (late 16th century), and obnoxious (late 16th century).
Palabras que riman con nuisancetranslucence
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.