- An opera in which arias and other sections are clearly separable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Returning to the conventions of the number opera, as Krenek and Hindemith did, could not but produce music disquietingly at odds with its modern subject matter.
- Perhaps one very specific innovation that can be attributed to the work as a whole is that it achieved, like Weill over 30 years previously, a modern re-interpretation of the 18th-century number opera.
- This sensation of fragmentation effectively places the work closer to number opera, rather than Wagnerian music-drama, even though there are no actual set pieces in the traditional sense.
Más definiciones de number operaDefinición de number opera en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.