- A sign affixed to the front and rear of a vehicle displaying its registration number.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As pointed out by a friend of mine, they do not have a number plate at the front, so it would appear that the cameras are there merely to catch the unsuspecting car driver.
- His front number plate was ripped off in the collision.
- When you go past the next sign your number plate is read again.
Más definiciones de number plateDefinición de number plate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.