(also nunchuk /ˈnʌntʃʌk/)
sustantivo (plural igual or nunchakus)
- A Japanese martial arts weapon consisting of two hardwood sticks joined together by a chain, rope, or thong.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The nunchaku popularised in Bruce Lee films and used by Japanese ninjas is only meant to be used by experts in combat sports.
- The fan club has chosen three designs of Lee in his classic poses - all featuring a bare-torsoed Lee, two including Lee's signature weapon the nunchaku - and fans are invited to vote for their favorite design on the Internet.
- He'll find other weapons during his travels, like nunchaku and bows and arrows.
Japanese, from Okinawa dialect.
Más definiciones de nunchakuDefinición de nunchaku en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.