(also nuraghe /-gi/)
sustantivo (plural nuraghi /-gi/)
A type of large tower-shaped stone structure found in Sardinia, dating from the Bronze and Iron Ages.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The nuraghi of Sardinia are very similar in form and date to the torri of Corsica and the talayots of the Balearic Islands.
- These are the nuraghi, patriarchal fortress-villages dating back to Sardina's flourishing Bronze Age.
- I climb to the top of a nuraghe and look down a Bronze Age sacred well - both amazingly intact.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even more impressive are the nuraghic tombs which survive in two localities near the town of Arzachena, at Li Lolghi and Coddu Vecciu.