- A small private institution providing residential accommodation with health care, especially for elderly people.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No targets were available for admissions to geriatric specialties or for numbers of beds in private nursing homes.
- The number of places in private nursing homes mushroomed while the number of NHS long stay beds plummeted.
- In many instances, these become even higher than in average private hospitals and nursing homes.
Más definiciones de nursing homeDefinición de nursing home en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.