Definición de nutritious en inglés:
Efficient as food; nourishing: home-cooked burgers make a nutritious meal
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sponsor a child to provide funding for education, health care and nutritious food.
- They did get healthy, nutritious food even if it was all low-fat and low-calorie.
- On the food arrangements, fresh and wholesome nutritious food will be cooked for the children.
- Example sentences
- He said obesity among disadvantaged communities arises from poverty of access to an affordable and nutritiously adequate diet.
- It is said that genetically modified foods will ensure that the entire world can be fed adequately and nutritiously.
- You definitely need some information on how to eat nutritiously without having to settle only for bland meals and snacks that, before long, have you reaching for ‘forbidden’ foods that only sabotage your figure.
- Example sentences
- Dietary nutritiousness could be understood by the quality of breakfast and lunch, as well as type of food ingested.
- The National Milk and Dairy Farm Exposition, which offers demonstrations of the nutritiousness of milk, cheese, and butter, was officially opened by the Governor at the Grand Central Palace last night.
- Various information on the nutritiousness and goodness of cocoa are compiled and disseminated to the public and are available upon request.
Words that rhyme with nutritiousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, expeditious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, judicious, lubricious, malicious, Mauritius, meretricious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, superstitious, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan