Definición de nuts en inglés:
Mad: the way he turns on the television as soon as he walks in drives me nuts
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A couple of months ago I went a bit nuts researching what kind of digital piano to get for our house.
- Our wives think we're nuts working long hours for such a small amount of money, but we love being here!
- Every now and then we go nuts trying to explain what has to be done to connect to the Internet.
exclamación(often nuts to you (or him etc.)) Volver al principio
be nuts about (or British on)
- Like very much: I was nuts about himMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Gina had been a highly energetic kid, always jumping from soccer to basketball, baseball - whatever sport she was nuts about during the week.
- Andrew, 33, is nuts about classic Harley Davidson motorcycles and little Harley is already following in his footsteps with her own quad bike.
- I think they pushed them, but I don't think they were nuts about it.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda