- Mad: the way he turns on the television as soon as he walks in drives me nutsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A couple of months ago I went a bit nuts researching what kind of digital piano to get for our house.
- Our wives think we're nuts working long hours for such a small amount of money, but we love being here!
- Every now and then we go nuts trying to explain what has to be done to connect to the Internet.
exclamación(often nuts to you (or him etc.)) Volver al principio
- An expression of contempt or derision.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So nuts to you if you fix the sucker and then fail to get it working decently and have no choice but load Windows again.
be nuts about (or British on)
- Like very much: I was nuts about himMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Gina had been a highly energetic kid, always jumping from soccer to basketball, baseball - whatever sport she was nuts about during the week.
- Andrew, 33, is nuts about classic Harley Davidson motorcycles and little Harley is already following in his footsteps with her own quad bike.
- I think they pushed them, but I don't think they were nuts about it.