Definición de nutshell en inglés:
1The hard woody covering around the kernel of a nut.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Similarly, hickory, walnut, and acorn nutshells have been recovered from Late Paleoindian and Early Archaic contexts at the Hester site, Smith's Ferry, Pickens County, and Rodgers Shelter.
- Notably, however, the remains present are fruit stones and nutshells, items that would have been discarded during the final preparation of a meal or at the time of consumption.
- Fruits and vegetables were available at the time according to the discovery on the same site of fruit stones, nutshells and more stools containing leeks and other vegetable matter.
in a nutshell
- In the fewest possible words: she put the matter in a nutshell[Originally with allusion to a copy of Homer's Iliad which, as reported by Pliny the Elder, was supposedly small enough to be enclosed in the shell of a nut]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Its brief, in a nutshell, is to showcase works of art to as broad a spectrum of people as possible.
- This, in a nutshell, summarizes the uphill battle of perception facing hedge funds.
- Yet, in a nutshell, it lacks the originality that it would take to launch a musical revolution.
Palabras que riman con nutshellinfidel • asphodel
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda