Definición de nutshell en inglés:
1The hard woody covering around the kernel of a nut.
- Similarly, hickory, walnut, and acorn nutshells have been recovered from Late Paleoindian and Early Archaic contexts at the Hester site, Smith's Ferry, Pickens County, and Rodgers Shelter.
- Notably, however, the remains present are fruit stones and nutshells, items that would have been discarded during the final preparation of a meal or at the time of consumption.
- Fruits and vegetables were available at the time according to the discovery on the same site of fruit stones, nutshells and more stools containing leeks and other vegetable matter.
in a nutshell
- In the fewest possible words: she put the matter in a nutshellMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Its brief, in a nutshell, is to showcase works of art to as broad a spectrum of people as possible.
- This, in a nutshell, summarizes the uphill battle of perception facing hedge funds.
- Yet, in a nutshell, it lacks the originality that it would take to launch a musical revolution.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan