North American • informal
- Mad: if you had to work at those screens all day you’d go nutsoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She gets to go out on a date with Barry in which he further displays a capacity for nutso violence by trashing the men's room.
- I spent three hours working on nutso email problems earlier today, but thought I was over it.
- The star will play a nutso photographic shop assistant who decides to develop a relationship with Gladiator star Connie Nielsen.
sustantivo (plural nutsos)Volver al principio
- A mad or eccentric person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Imagine what would happen if a bunch of nutsos seized an elementary school on the Friday before the election and threatened to blow it up if we didn't empty the place.
- I just want them identified for the right-wing nutsos that they are.
- Franz is the jolly nutso, neo-Nazi musical composer.
Más definiciones de nutsoDefinición de nutso en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.