North American informal
Definición de nutso en inglés:
Mad: if you had to work at those screens all day you’d go nutso
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She gets to go out on a date with Barry in which he further displays a capacity for nutso violence by trashing the men's room.
- I spent three hours working on nutso email problems earlier today, but thought I was over it.
- The star will play a nutso photographic shop assistant who decides to develop a relationship with Gladiator star Connie Nielsen.
sustantivo (plural nutsos)Volver al principio
A mad or eccentric person.
- Imagine what would happen if a bunch of nutsos seized an elementary school on the Friday before the election and threatened to blow it up if we didn't empty the place.
- I just want them identified for the right-wing nutsos that they are.
- Franz is the jolly nutso, neo-Nazi musical composer.
Definición de nutso en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan