adjetivo (nutsier, nutsiest)North American • informal
- Mad.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He's this loveable buffoon who at times almost seems unbelievable, but you make him believable and really bring a lot of heart to this kind of nutsy guy.
- Now, Clark has been saying nutsy stuff for which he should perhaps be held to account.
- For example, nutsy Camille nearly steals the show in her hilarious interview segment.
Más definiciones de nutsyDefinición de nutsy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.