An antibiotic used chiefly to treat fungal infections.
- This antibiotic is obtained from the bacterium Streptomyces noursei
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Further treatment with a combination cream that included topical steroid, antibiotic, and nystatin was also ineffective.
- In a previous work, we began to exploit the intrinsic fluorescence properties of the tetrane-containing antibiotic nystatin.
- Compounds such as clotrimazole and nystatin are used to treat human fungal infections.
1950s: from N(ew) Y(ork) Stat(e) (where it was developed) + -in1.
Definición de nystatin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.