- A thin savoury oatmeal biscuit, traditionally made in Scotland.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Besides its primary uses in porridge and oatcakes, oatmeal features in haggis, in certain types of sausage, as a coating for herring, also for potatoes, and sometimes for dumplings.
- If you suffer from morning sickness, try the following home remedies: nibble on a ginger biscuit before getting up and try to eat a little something often - perhaps a biscuit, oatcake or crispbread.
- Stress also brings other high quality ready-made meals to the fore, like smoked salmon, also at home on oatcakes, or as a sort of flat salad with capers and cornichons, or tossed over some more pasta with cream.
Más definiciones de oatcakeDefinición de oatcake en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.