- Mr Danby suggests rules which include deleting mail containing obscene, racist or offensive material.
- Football chants are cruel, obscene, offensive, sometimes downright sick and often very funny.
- They had already beaten up and name-called other boys from his school, and subjected girls to obscene sexual innuendo.
- If only she could express it without employing obscene moral parallels.
- The obscene inequalities of wealth dividing rich and poor nations must be reduced.
- The principal explanation lies in the obscene moral inversion of victim culture.
Late 16th century: from French obscène or Latin obscaenus 'ill-omened or abominable'.
The word obscene comes from Latin obscaenus ‘ill-omened or abominable’, a sense it could have into the 19th century. However, its primary sense in English has always been ‘offensive, indecent.’
Palabras que riman con obsceneAberdeen, Amin, aquamarine, baleen, bean, been, beguine, Benin, between, canteen, careen, Claudine, clean, contravene, convene, cuisine, dean, Dene, e'en, eighteen, fascine, fedayeen, fifteen, figurine, foreseen, fourteen, Francine, gean, gene, glean, gombeen, green, Greene, Halloween, intervene, Janine, Jean, Jeannine, Jolene, Kean, keen, Keene, Ladin, langoustine, latrine, lean, limousine, machine, Maclean, magazine, Malines, margarine, marine, Mascarene, Massine, Maxine, mean, Medellín, mesne, mien, Moline, moreen, mujahedin, Nadine, nankeen, Nazarene, Nene, nineteen, nougatine, palanquin, peen, poteen, preen, quean, Rabin, Racine, ramin, ravine, routine, Sabine, saltine, sardine, sarin, sateen, scene, screen, seen, serene, seventeen, shagreen, shebeen, sheen, sixteen, spleen, spring-clean, squireen, Steen, submarine, supervene, tambourine, tangerine, teen, terrine, thirteen, transmarine, treen, tureen, Tyrrhene, ultramarine, umpteen, velveteen, wean, ween, Wheen, yean
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.