Becoming obsolete: obsolescent equipment obsolescent slang
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The National Audit Office have reported that the Armed Forces are having to make do with ageing and sometimes obsolescent equipment because new systems are years behind their projected delivery dates.
- The bulk of China's order-of-battle, however, consists of obsolescent Soviet-styled and Soviet-built equipment.
- Too much equipment was obsolescent, and the lack of capital investment adversely affected productivity.
- existing systems begin to obsolesceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- People are spread out in barricaded towers, and sprawling single-storey barrios, both in the same unbending concrete, and with doors, windows and cladding that have long since begun to degrade and obsolesce.
- He then goes on to say that every technology amplifies or enhances some human capability, while also obsolescing a previous technology.
- Grand, final-solution buildings obsolesce and have to be torn down because they were too overspecified to their original purpose to adapt easily to anything else.
Mid 18th century: from Latin obsolescent- 'falling into disuse', from the verb obsolescere.
Palabras que riman con obsolescentacquiescent, adolescent, albescent, Besant, coalescent, confessant, convalescent, crescent, depressant, effervescent, erubescent, evanescent, excrescent, flavescent, fluorescent, immunosuppressant, incandescent, incessant, iridescent, juvenescent, lactescent, liquescent, luminescent, nigrescent, opalescent, pearlescent, phosphorescent, pubescent, putrescent, quiescent, suppressant, turgescent, virescent, viridescent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda