- A physician or surgeon qualified to practise in obstetrics.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We also interviewed 19 clinicians: six obstetricians, six paediatricians, four general practitioners, and three nurses.
- A multicentre randomised controlled trial of routine antenatal care by general practitioners and midwives compared with shared care led by obstetricians.
- By the late 19th Century, teaching hospitals came up and were staffed by physicians, surgeons and obstetricians.
Más definiciones de obstetricianDefinición de obstetrician en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.