- A small egg-shaped ceramic (especially terracotta) or metal wind instrument with holes for the fingers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What is Elgar's patented nobilmente doing beside the evocation of harmonicas and ocarinas?
- The woodwind players are sometimes asked to play ocarinas, those strange lemon-shaped clay whistles with simple finger-holes all over them.
- He had a small lyre strapped to his back, and a shining ocarina hanging from a cord around his neck.
late 19th century: from Italian, from oca 'goose' (from its shape).
Más definiciones de ocarinaDefinición de ocarina en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.