Definición de occupational therapy en inglés:
The use of particular activities as an aid to recuperation from physical or mental illness.
- Other disciplines moving in the same direction are physical therapy, occupational therapy, optometry, and audiology.
- Some allied health programs, including physical therapy and occupational therapy, now require a master's prepared entry-level.
- By rehab, I assume what is meant is the usual types of rehabilitation therapy such as physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.
occupational therapist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists can all offer advice and support.
- This is done by a skilled team of doctors, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech pathologists.
- Visiting services will be available such as physiotherapy, chiropody, occupational therapists and alternative therapists.
Definición de occupational therapy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan