The use of particular activities as an aid to recuperation from physical or mental illness.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Other disciplines moving in the same direction are physical therapy, occupational therapy, optometry, and audiology.
- Some allied health programs, including physical therapy and occupational therapy, now require a master's prepared entry-level.
- By rehab, I assume what is meant is the usual types of rehabilitation therapy such as physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.
occupational therapist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists can all offer advice and support.
- This is done by a skilled team of doctors, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech pathologists.
- Visiting services will be available such as physiotherapy, chiropody, occupational therapists and alternative therapists.
Definición de occupational therapy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda