- The use of particular activities as an aid to recuperation from physical or mental illness.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other disciplines moving in the same direction are physical therapy, occupational therapy, optometry, and audiology.
- Some allied health programs, including physical therapy and occupational therapy, now require a master's prepared entry-level.
- By rehab, I assume what is meant is the usual types of rehabilitation therapy such as physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists can all offer advice and support.
- This is done by a skilled team of doctors, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech pathologists.
- Visiting services will be available such as physiotherapy, chiropody, occupational therapists and alternative therapists.
Más definiciones de occupational therapyDefinición de occupational therapy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.