Definición de occupier en inglés:
1British A person or company residing in or using a property as its owner or tenant, or (illegally) as a squatter.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The individual claimants are freehold owners and occupiers of their homes in Church Village.
- The plaintiffs were lessees and occupiers of one of the flats.
- Mr Fagan is advising owners and occupiers of similar properties that their buildings should be regularly surveyed and repaired.
2A member of a group that takes possession of a country by force: the occupiers were reported to have rounded up civilians and carried them off to unknown fates
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gardai said the occupiers had forced their way into the house, via the back, which connects to a lane-way off Shelbourne Road.
- The view held by the people, however, is that these forces are occupiers and should leave.
- Hand of Death is set in 17th century China, the Ching dynasty era when Manchu occupiers persecuted the members of the Shaolin sect.
Palabras que riman con occupiervampire • empire • umpire
Definición de occupier en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán