- He saw that she showed no sign of being scared on account of the occurrence of a political incident.
- Pipher has noted that adolescent girls tend to report events and occurrences dramatically and emotionally.
- A sentinel event is an unexpected occurrence involving death or serious physical injury.
- The frequency of occurrence of conduits within different area classes decreases with increasing area.
- Linguists and language teachers often take account of the frequency of occurrence of linguistic items and features.
- Ranking of variables was done by the frequency of occurrence of each descriptor in all 140 models.
- These biozones are commonly of restricted or local occurrence.
- Here, we shall confine our attention to discussing the conditions which must be satisfied if their occurrence is to be compulsory.
- The conditions for the occurrence of oscillatory behaviour were explored and the responses described in detail.
Mid 16th century: probably from the plural of archaic occurrent, in the same sense, via French from Latin occurrent- 'befalling', from the verb occurrere (see occur).
Palabras que riman con occurrenceconcurrence, co-occurrence, recurrence
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: oc¦cur|rence
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.