- 1A medium-sized wild cat that has an orange-yellow coat marked with black stripes and spots, native to South and Central America.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Felis pardalis, family Felidae
- He doesn't have big teeth so he wouldn't be able to protect himself against eagles, jaguars, and ocelots in central South America.
- Clearly, bobcats could survive hunting pressures better than margays and ocelots.
- We were studying ocelots at the time and needed chickens to lure the cats into our traps.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The fur of the ocelot.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is quite possible that TR, were he alive today, would be the proud owner of a gargantuan SUV with a custom interior made out of ocelot hide.
late 18th century: from French, from Nahuatl tlatlocelotl, literally 'field tiger'.
Más definiciones de ocelotDefinición de ocelot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.