1A medium-sized wild cat that has an orange-yellow coat marked with black stripes and spots, native to South and Central America.
- Felis pardalis, family Felidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He doesn't have big teeth so he wouldn't be able to protect himself against eagles, jaguars, and ocelots in central South America.
- Clearly, bobcats could survive hunting pressures better than margays and ocelots.
- We were studying ocelots at the time and needed chickens to lure the cats into our traps.
Definición de ocelot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.