sustantivo (plural octopuses)
A cephalopod mollusc with eight sucker-bearing arms, a soft sac-like body, strong beak-like jaws, and no internal shell.
- Order Octopoda, class Cephalopoda: Octopus and other genera
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He compares the octopus to the other cephalopods - cuttlefish, crayfish, and the like.
- The harbor seal's diet consists of fish, cephalopods, such as octopus and squid, and crustaceans.
- Cephalopods, the octopus, the squid and cuttlefish are the main groups, I think.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What possible justification does this vast octopoid expanse have, other than the exercise of American power?
- Wolugo was motionless, except for a faint movement of the fleshy flaps deep within the recesses of her mantle cavity, back of the octopoid head.
- The Oluas were a bizarre octopoid race with Squid heads and tall grey bodies.
Definición de octopus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.