Definición de ocular en inglés:
- Other symptoms of polycythemia vera include headaches, transient neurologic or ocular complaints, and paresthesias.
- A high index of suspicion can preserve vision and prevent further ocular complications.
- In high concentrations, the smoke causes ocular and upper respiratory tract irritation in health care personnel.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Thoughtfully this model features attached objective lens covers and a cover for the oculars.
- She crossed her arms and stared into my eyes with those azure oculars.
- Completely white oculars were framed by a rectangular mask that like Ko-chin's covered only the area of her eyes.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Passing the station I was ocularly assaulted by the Evening Standard billboards.
- Forest floor litter was ocularly estimated as the percent of leaf and woody litter covering the mineral soil in each ground flora plot.
- A film has got to be ocularly interesting and above all it is the picture which is the thing.
inoculate from Late Middle English:
Originally inoculation was a task of gardeners rather than of doctors and nurses. To inoculate something was to graft a bud or shoot into a plant of a different type. This corresponds to its Latin source inoculare ‘to graft’, from in- ‘into’ and oculus ‘eye, bud’ (as in binocular (early 18th century) and ocular (late 16th century)). The horticultural sense dates from the late Middle Ages. As a medical procedure people could inoculate a person from the early 18th century—its first uses referred to the treatment of smallpox. See also vaccine
Palabras que riman con ocularbinocular, jocular
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.