- Other symptoms of polycythemia vera include headaches, transient neurologic or ocular complaints, and paresthesias.
- A high index of suspicion can preserve vision and prevent further ocular complications.
- In high concentrations, the smoke causes ocular and upper respiratory tract irritation in health care personnel.
- Thoughtfully this model features attached objective lens covers and a cover for the oculars.
- She crossed her arms and stared into my eyes with those azure oculars.
- Completely white oculars were framed by a rectangular mask that like Ko-chin's covered only the area of her eyes.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Passing the station I was ocularly assaulted by the Evening Standard billboards.
- Forest floor litter was ocularly estimated as the percent of leaf and woody litter covering the mineral soil in each ground flora plot.
- A film has got to be ocularly interesting and above all it is the picture which is the thing.
inoculate from Late Middle English:
Originally inoculation was a task of gardeners rather than of doctors and nurses. To inoculate something was to graft a bud or shoot into a plant of a different type. This corresponds to its Latin source inoculare ‘to graft’, from in- ‘into’ and oculus ‘eye, bud’ (as in binocular (early 18th century) and ocular (late 16th century)). The horticultural sense dates from the late Middle Ages. As a medical procedure people could inoculate a person from the early 18th century—its first uses referred to the treatment of smallpox. See also vaccine
Palabras que riman con ocularbinocular, jocular
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ocu¦lar
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.