sustantivo(usually odd jobs)
A casual or isolated piece of work, especially one of a routine domestic or manual nature: he takes odd jobs, but nothing that would lead to a career
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cutting lawns, keeping an eye on people's properties when they go away, doing odd jobs and fixing things are all part of his daily routine.
- Then there are the usual housewifely chores - planning the menu, getting odd jobs done around the house.
- But she had to rely on income gained from doing all kinds of odd jobs.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- After leaving Spain during the rise of fascism and odd-jobbing around the American studio system, Buñuel alighted in Mexico in 1949 and stayed.
- Were you even aware that that was his last job, or that he was currently unemployed, odd-jobbing as a scout?
- Welsh left school with few qualifications and entered an odd-jobbing life washing dishes and working as a TV repairman.
Definición de odd job en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda