- 1An incomplete set or random mixture of things.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some local retailers are sticking to price levels around 150-160p/kilo and I still have the odd lot sold at 185p/kilo but I am sure this is pretty unique.
- Let's face it the mentally ill, myself included, are an odd lot.
- The people are an odd lot who should probably have spent more time in lessons instead of scoring behind the bike sheds.
- 1.1US Finance A transaction involving an unusually small number of shares.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Individuals, who account for most purchases, buy stamps in odd lots.
- The odd lot sales ratio measures the ratio of odd lot sales (which trade less than 100 shares of stock at a time) to odd lot purchases.
Más definiciones de odd lotDefinición de odd lot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.