- An instrument for measuring the distance travelled by a wheeled vehicle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In other words, ‘spinning out’ will cause a wheel-driven odometer to measure more distance between locations than actually exists.
- It took a few minutes before I noticed that I had just hit 78,000 miles… and my trip meter and my odometer are now completely in sync.
- At the time of the sale to Mr. Stieger, the odometer reading for the vehicle was 42, 416 kilometres.
late 18th century: from French odomètre, from Greek hodos 'way' + -meter.
Más definiciones de odometerDefinición de odometer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.