Definición de odoriferous en inglés:
Having or giving off a smell, especially an unpleasant one: an odoriferous pile of fish
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And he was turned out into the street like an odoriferous dog.
- Fill your empty backpack with a freshly baked baguette, a fine, odoriferous fromage, a bottle of red, some fruit and you're good to go.
- To shower I have to step through the odoriferous scum floating in the water.
- Example sentences
- There's something odiferously cheesy about tribute bands.
- An odiferously active molecule wafts into the nose and into the proximity of the nasal epithelium.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan