Definición de off-key en inglés:
1(Of music) not having the correct pitch; out of tune.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If the background music was distinctly off-key, so too were far too many aspects of the meal.
- We don't see that playing out of tune or singing off-key is revolutionary.
- Add off-key electronic music, and you begin to have some idea of how annoying this is.
1.1Not in accordance with what is appropriate or correct in the circumstances: [as adjective]: some of the cinematic effects are distractingly off-key
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The actor's performance is horridly off-key - his screaming antics would be more appropriate for a cartoon villain.
- This bill is off-key, out of tune, and even if the Labour Government flatly denies it, its shrill crescendos of fortissimo make no difference to the fact that it is prescribing State control.
- She croaks, squeaks, howls, and whines her way through the role, nearly always off-key and most horrid.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda