- A shop selling alcoholic drink for consumption elsewhere.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In all, police visited 13 shops and only one off-licence sold the youngster drink.
- A similar appeal has been made to off-licences and other shops selling alcohol, in a letter which has even gone to pubs as much as five miles away from the football stadium.
- In the past year, Irish police have adopted a tougher approach to pubs and off-licences that sell drink to teens.
Más definiciones de off-licenceDefinición de off-licence en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.