Definición de off-putting en inglés:
Unpleasant, disconcerting, or repellent: his scar is somewhat off-putting
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At first sight, the law may seem obscure, complex and horribly off-putting for the ordinary man or woman.
- Given how the brain perceives motion, randomly moving balloons aren't very off-putting.
- If parking is too short-term or too expensive people won't have sufficient time to shop or will find the additional cost off-putting.
unpleasant, unappealing, uninviting, unattractive, disagreeable, offensive, distasteful, unsavoury, unpalatable, unappetizing, objectionable, nasty, disgusting, obnoxious, repellent;
discouraging, disheartening, demoralizing, dispiriting, daunting, dismaying, forbidding, intimidating, frightening, formidable
informal horrid, horrible
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- While no one disputes his ability to lift 900 pounds, some have found his performance refreshingly unpracticed, others off-puttingly amateurish.
- The dressing on the Caesar salad was off-puttingly sweet.
- I just did a reading for about 650 people, half of whom were, rather off-puttingly, in another room watching me on a big screen.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda