Definición de off-roading en inglés:
The sport or activity of driving a motor vehicle over rough terrain.
- Rather than motocross or rally off-roading, the Ulysses is intended to potter along fire trails and bridle tracks.
- It also has an online travel magazine and a link to motoring advice on winter driving, off-roading and tyres - which carries the suggestion, you'll be amazed to learn, that you're better off with Michelin.
- Compared to other sports off-roading attracts large numbers of participants and large numbers of on-lookers.
- Example sentences
- When off-roaders realise they've discovered a lost highway they must throw their crash helmets in the air with joy.
- When they do, it will be helpful if people who encounter off-roaders who disregard the prohibitions will report the violations to the police.
- For your €44,855, you get a vehicle which is one of the most competent off-roaders in the world.
Definición de off-roading en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan