- The sport or activity of driving a motor vehicle over rough terrain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rather than motocross or rally off-roading, the Ulysses is intended to potter along fire trails and bridle tracks.
- It also has an online travel magazine and a link to motoring advice on winter driving, off-roading and tyres - which carries the suggestion, you'll be amazed to learn, that you're better off with Michelin.
- Compared to other sports off-roading attracts large numbers of participants and large numbers of on-lookers.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When off-roaders realise they've discovered a lost highway they must throw their crash helmets in the air with joy.
- When they do, it will be helpful if people who encounter off-roaders who disregard the prohibitions will report the violations to the police.
- For your €44,855, you get a vehicle which is one of the most competent off-roaders in the world.
Más definiciones de off-roadingDefinición de off-roading en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.