Definición de off spin en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Cricket
A type of spin bowling that causes the ball to deviate from the off side towards the leg side after pitching; off breaks: the skipper’s off-spin did the trick
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He hit the best six of the match in my opinion - an inside out shot over extra cover against the off spin of Muralitharan who we all know is a huge spinner of the ball.
- Batting in the top four this year, he is one of the Yorkshire team's top scorers and has chipped in with 11 wickets in five matches with his off spin.
- Thereafter, the innings had little permanency and wickets fell regularly to Broadbent's off spin.
- off-spinner sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Malik made a cultured 115 as an opener before claiming three wickets with his off-spinners.
- The off-spinner took six of Gloucestershire's second innings wickets in a brilliant spell of controlled, economical bowling.
- Heal is a 20-year-old right-arm off-spinner who is yet to make his first-class debut.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda