Definición de offended en inglés:
Resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult: he sounded rather offended
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If he spits in the face of deeply held Labour beliefs, he must not be surprised if offended party members retaliate.
- ‘I sent it Special Delivery on Tuesday,’ said the slightly shocked and offended voice on the other end of the phone at the fashion boutique.
- The apology must be delayed long enough to recognise the hurt felt by the offended victim - but proffered before there is lasting harm.
upset, hurt, wounded, injured, insulted, aggrieved, affronted, pained, displeased, distressed, disgruntled, put out, annoyed, angered, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant, irritated, vexed, piqued, irked, stung, galled, nettled, needled, peeved, ruffled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon, fed up;
West Indian vex
vulgar slang pissed off
- Example sentences
- So I went and told my sister this information, and she just sort of stared at me and then said, offendedly, "... I don't CARE."
- I said offendedly: "But at least you owe me an explanation".
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan