Definición de offline en inglés:
Not controlled by or directly connected to a computer or the Internet.
- Some initiatives work within the Internet, whereas others use the Internet more directly to facilitate offline activities.
- A final feature worth mentioning is the all-new inclusion of split-screen multiplayer for offline use.
- Although this was the first ever online virus description database, offline versions had existed long before.
adverbioVolver al principio
1While not directly controlled by or connected to a computer or the Internet.
- Two more famous web sites were taken offline by their Internet service providers under orders from government authorities.
- Once in a while while surfing, the browser will do the same thing - the dialog box will ask if I should connect or stay offline.
- E-mails went unsent and unanswered while the Internet was kept offline to protect the beleaguered system.
1.1With a delay between the production of computer data and its processing.
- The data files are then offline processed through the software to estimate the attitude parameters.
- The process is conducted offline - taking down the production system until the batch update is completed - because it takes so long.
- The sheer volume processing offline was just not practical.
Definición de offline en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary