- A printed copy of an article that originally appeared as part of a larger publication.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They signed up for two copies of the book and ordered an additional two hundred offprints of the lithographic view.
- I found that I have a few other offprints of earlier articles of mine, sitting there uselessly on the shelf.
- A similar bound collection of offprints can be found in the University of Toronto Archives.
Más definiciones de offprintDefinición de offprint en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.