- The practice of basing some of a company’s processes or services overseas, so as to take advantage of lower costs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The TAA program should be expanded to cover individuals dislocated by offshoring in service industries or in public employment.
- They have reacted with a mixture of dismay and anger to the spate of legislative activity aimed at banning overseas outsourcing or offshoring of government contracts.
- It is time to expand this program to workers who lose service jobs to offshoring.
Más definiciones de offshoringDefinición de offshoring en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.