Definición de offspring en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual)
1A person’s child or children: the offspring of middle-class parents
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Parents expect too much from their offspring and the children are unable to meet it.
- However, to avoid paying strangers to look after their offspring, should parents be forced to ask such a task of their own parents?
- Leaving a small child at day care can be a traumatic experience for both the parents and their offspring.
archaic seed, fruit, fruit of one's loins
descendant, heir, successor;
black English pickney
British informal sprog
1.1An animal’s young.
- The young bird is the offspring of the well-known pair of black eagles that nests in the Walter Sisulu Botanical Garden.
- When fully grown up, the offspring of birds and animals abandon their parents, and carve out a world of their own.
- The first offspring of the animal is passed on to a neighbouring poor family, so that the benefit is multiplied each year.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia