Definición de offspring en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual)
1A person’s child or children: the offspring of middle-class parents
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Parents expect too much from their offspring and the children are unable to meet it.
- However, to avoid paying strangers to look after their offspring, should parents be forced to ask such a task of their own parents?
- Leaving a small child at day care can be a traumatic experience for both the parents and their offspring.
archaic seed, fruit, fruit of one's loins
descendant, heir, successor;
black English pickney
British informal sprog
1.1An animal’s young.
- The young bird is the offspring of the well-known pair of black eagles that nests in the Walter Sisulu Botanical Garden.
- When fully grown up, the offspring of birds and animals abandon their parents, and carve out a world of their own.
- The first offspring of the animal is passed on to a neighbouring poor family, so that the benefit is multiplied each year.