- A tropical West African palm which is the chief source of palm oil.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Elaeis guineensis, family Palmae: several cultivars
- The minority view is supported by the fact that almost all the coconut palm's relations are American, the one important exception being the oil palm, which is African.
- Popular drinks include palm wine, made from the fermented sap of the oil palm, and home-brewed millet beer.
- Undoubtedly because of its multifunctionality, the oil palm and its bunches of palm nuts are a recurring feature in Akan royal arts.
Más definiciones de oil palmDefinición de oil palm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.