- 1Holding conservative views.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gorbachev's decision not to intervene in Eastern Europe was no doubt motivated by the hope that conservative, old-line leaderships would be replaced by communist reformers who could act flexibly enough to keep the system intact.
- Both old-line liberals and conservatives will object strongly to many of his claims, and few who are seriously interested in the problems he confronts will be entirely comfortable with what he says.
- The president is an embarrassment to many old-line conservatives, especially non - evangelical Christians.
- 2Well established.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If a major old-line company is dragged into the corporate scandal arena, will that mean trouble for the market?
- Motley Fool has an interesting analysis of American Greetings, the old-line greeting-card company that's making a valiant attempt at surviving the digital age.
- You could battle for parking at DuPar's in the Farmers Market, an old-line coffee shop that does serve truly formidable French toast.
Más definiciones de old-lineDefinición de old-line en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.