- A religion replaced by another, in particular paganism or Roman Catholicism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The secular is the new religion; the old religion is just a musty, dimly-lit place smelling of wax where you have a doddering old man splash water on your baby's head.
- In other words, as he says, they remained faithful to their old religions.
- Some of these (Sweden and the Netherlands being examples) concluded that there is no need for distinguishing between new and old religions in law.
Más definiciones de old religionDefinición de old religion en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.