1A double-flowered rose of a variety or hybrid evolved before the development of the hybrid tea rose.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Mrs. Cross collects old roses, many of which she starts from cuttings given to her by friends or rescued from old homesteads and other neglected sites.
- Rosa alba is often considered to be the most elegant of the old roses.
- Organic garden with fruit and vegetables, more than 60 species of old roses, large border, bog garden, rockeries and a large collection of seed grown bonsai.
2 [mass noun] A shade of deep pink: the bedroom was furnished in old rose
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Its richness is strong but understated, and the Old Rose red is a special colour hue that just laughs at yearly trends and fads.
- The change in popularity for Old Rose as a fashion color over the past week is -3.1 percentage points.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: old rose
Definición de old rose en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda