Definición de old rose en inglés:
1A double-flowered rose of a variety or hybrid evolved before the development of the hybrid tea rose.
- Mrs. Cross collects old roses, many of which she starts from cuttings given to her by friends or rescued from old homesteads and other neglected sites.
- Rosa alba is often considered to be the most elegant of the old roses.
- Organic garden with fruit and vegetables, more than 60 species of old roses, large border, bog garden, rockeries and a large collection of seed grown bonsai.
2 [mass noun] A shade of deep pink: the bedroom was furnished in old rose
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Its richness is strong but understated, and the Old Rose red is a special colour hue that just laughs at yearly trends and fads.
- The change in popularity for Old Rose as a fashion color over the past week is -3.1 percentage points.
Definición de old rose en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan