- 1A very experienced or long-serving person: old-timers could reminisce about the days before fax machinesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Telling this story has reminded me of an old bloke that used to work on our shift, a proper old-timer, years of experience and the stories to go with it.
- Gorman cares about oral history and urges other unions to get out and contact their old-timers before their experiences are lost forever.
- Wall Street's old-timers knew from hard experience that, despite the hype, the market could not escape the law of gravity.
- 1.1North American An old person: hopeful youngsters clashed with old-timersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Evading the police - prominent amongst their number are the requisite hotheaded, ambitious youngster and world-weary old-timer - the assassin hides out in a rooms-by-the-quarter-hour hotel.
- The stories have been told and retold where old-timers gather together to reminisce about others days.
- A very few of the old-timers are still around to reminiscence those days.
Más definiciones de old-timerDefinición de old-timer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.