Más definiciones de Old WorldDefinición de Old World en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
- Belonging to or associated with former times, especially when considered quaint and attractive: medieval towns which still retain old-world charmMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Here the ritual of the election night is a quaint old-world tradition closer to pantomime than politics.
- While electric lights and barricades, in a spirit of technological renovation enable greater study and ensure much-needed protection, they take away the magic and old-world charm that one associates with temple architecture.
- Sally said: ‘We are enchanted by the quaint old-world atmosphere in Cheam Village and like the idea of tradition and old values.’