adjetivoUS informal or , humorous
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I love to read and I skate ditches in a busted up old snake skin cowboy hat and drive a damned ole truck.
- Oh, and get that big ole roofing nail I picked up somewhere taken out of my front tire. sigh
- Oh ye of little faith, go check it out and don't be so ready to doubt that this ole country gal knows a thing or two about red neck sports.
Mid 19th century: representing a pronunciation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- With our lack of language skills, the Diary does not mean to mock - we don't even know the Spanish for olé - but hopes you enjoy these headlines as much as we did…
- He was hugged and congratulated and swamped by clover green shirts singing a chorus of ‘Olé, olé, olé, olé.’
- The non-stop chant seeped into the brain - and, what the hell, with Mick's men on their way home, all our olé olés had passed their sell-by dates.
Palabras que riman con oléaffray, agley, aka, allay, Angers, A-OK, appellation contrôlée, array, assay, astray, au fait, auto-da-fé, away, aweigh, aye, bay, belay, betray, bey, Bombay, Bordet, boulevardier, bouquet, brae, bray, café au lait, Carné, cassoulet, Cathay, chassé, chevet, chez, chiné, clay, convey, Cray, crème brûlée, crudités, cuvée, cy-pres, day, decay, deejay, dégagé, distinguée, downplay, dray, Dufay, Dushanbe, eh, embay, engagé, essay, everyday, faraway, fay, fey, flay, fray, Frey, fromage frais, gainsay, Gaye, Genet, giclee, gilet, glissé, gray, grey, halfway, hay, heigh, hey, hooray, Hubei, Hué, hurray, inveigh, jay, jeunesse dorée, José, Kay, Kaye, Klee, Kray, Lae, lay, lei, Littré, Lough Neagh, lwei, Mae, maguey, Malay, Mallarmé, Mandalay, Marseilles, may, midday, midway, mislay, misplay, Monterrey, Na-Dene, nay, né, née, neigh, Ney, noway, obey, O'Dea, okay, outlay, outplay, outstay, outweigh, oyez, part-way, pay, Pei, per se, pince-nez, play, portray, pray, prey, purvey, qua, Quai d'Orsay, Rae, rangé, ray, re, reflet, relevé, roman-à-clef, Santa Fé, say, sei, Shar Pei, shay, slay, sleigh, sley, spae, spay, Spey, splay, spray, stay, straightaway, straightway, strathspey, stray, Sui, survey, sway, Taipei, Tay, they, today, tokay, Torbay, Tournai, trait, tray, trey, two-way, ukiyo-e, underlay, way, waylay, Wei, weigh, wey, Whangarei, whey, yea
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda