Definición de oleaster en inglés:
A Eurasian shrub or small tree cultivated as an ornamental.
- Genus Elaeagnus, family Elaeagnaceae: several species, in particular E. angustifolia, which bears edible yellow olive-shaped fruit (also called Russian olive in North America)
- Olives from wild trees (oleasters) were sporadically gathered, in the Near East, by Neolithic peoples about 10,000 years ago.
- Additionally, to compare the genetic diversity of laperrinei populations with that of populations belonging to the europaea subspecies, wild Mediterranean olives (oleasters) were characterized.
- Anyway, I arrive at my own yard and see my overgrown oleaster hedge in bloom with its teeny-tiny, very un-peony-like flowers.
late Middle English: from Latin, from olea 'olive tree'.
Definición de oleaster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan